Brdr. Petersen

Brdr. Petersen

Brdr. Petersen

Pop-up at Charlottenborg
Nyhavn 2, Kongens Nytorv
1051 Copenhagen K

The Danish furniture maker Brdr. Petersen was established in 1973 by twin brothers Egon and Erling. Through changing times, Brdr. Petersen has retained the same ethos of honesty and commitment to quality that initially laid the foundation of the furniture workshop. Located in an old farmhouse in the Danish countryside, a small team of dedicated upholsterers and craftsmen manufacture a carefully chosen range of furniture by some of the greatest Danish designers to a select audience worldwide.