Brdr. Krüger was founded in 1886. Time has changed, yet the company’s dedication to craftsmanship and passion for wood hasn’t changed a bit. Brdr. Krüger was originally a woodturning workshop and has now become a self-producing design company where the commitment to quality and craftsmanship has been nurtured for five generations, ensuring the same high quality in every single piece that leaves the family-owned workshop. With a design philosophy that encourages originality, honesty and playfulness, Brdr. Krüger seeks to bring a new turn on tradition in close creative partnership with prominent designers and architects of the times.