Founded in 1886 by the two Krüger brothers Theodor and Ferdinand, the company was originally a woodturning workshop and is today a self-producing design company with a strong passion for wood. The commitment to quality and craftsmanship has been nurtured for five generations, ensuring the same high quality in every piece that leaves the family-owned workshop in Denmark.
In a continuous aspiration to develop furniture pieces that celebrate the values of classic Danish design values, Brdr. Krüger seeks to bring a new turn on tradition. Their design DNA is born out of the aesthetics of the mid-century Danish modern movement, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience.
Brdr. Krüger Showroom at Walgerholm 20-22, 3500 Værløse